Do you have canned chicken in your pantry and need something to eat, but don’t feel like going to the grocery store?
If you have an apple, mayo or ranch, and raisins or dried cranberries, here’s an easy meal to whip up 🙂
- 1 Apple
- 1 canned chicken
- Approx. 2-3 tbsp of ranch dressing or mayo (I personally prefer ranch)
- Raisins or dried cranberries
- Salt, pepper, paprika
- Cut apples into chunks and place in bowl
- Open and drain canned chicken (I used this one, pictured below). Place drained chicken in bowl with apples.
- Add raisins or dried cranberries to the bowl (amount is to your preference)
- Add in paprika, salt, and pepper to taste, then add in your mayo or ranch dressing.
- Mix until all ingredients are incorporated thoroughly.
- Enjoy with crackers, lettuce cups, on a salad, on bread or even by itself! (This time, I put it on my Homemade Kaiser Roll for a sandwich!)